Wipro WILP 2023:
Wipro WILP (Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program) 2023:Wipro has Announced Recruitment for candidate who have completed Graduation in 2022 and 2023 Batch. This recruitment is for freshers who wanted to start career in IT sector. to Apply for this job you need to have graduation in Computer Science or IT related stream from reputed universities/colleges .for more details about this job please refer below details like Eligibility criteria and Selection process.
WILP 2023|Fresher Job
Wipro WILP 2023 Job Details :
|Job Title||You will be joining as a Scholar Trainee|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore|
|Salary||INR 15000 – 23000 per Month|
|Experience||0- 11 Month|
|Application link||Click Here|
|Batch||2022 and 2023 Batch Pass outs only|
|Qualification||All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only)|
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2022 and 2023.
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
Educational criteria :
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of your subjects in Graduation. Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered.
- Must have no gap of over 3 years between your 10th standard and graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in 3 years, with no gaps.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog during the interview stage is allowed. Offers will be issued subject to clearing the backlog.
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries. Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate.
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
*It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the Work Integrated Learning Program selection process.
How to apply:
Register for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 by filling up a simple form.
Round 1: Online Assessment
Eligible candidates will be invited to take an 80-minute online assessment that will test your verbal, analytical, quantitative and written communication skills.
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 : Business discussion
If you get through the online assessment, you will be called for a business discussion round with our team.
Congratulations — if you’re at this stage, you’ve made it! Simply wait for our recruitment team to send you the Letter Of Intent and the final offer letter. Accept it, and join the Wipro team!
Salary/Pay Scale :
- 1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
- 2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
You will be required to sign a training agreement for
60 months upon joining. Please Note: You will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on pro rata basis if you leave the organisation before 5 years of the training agreement are up.
How to Apply for Wipro WILP 2023 : Click Here
Terms and Conditions:
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Registration parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to hold the candidate liable if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, Impersonation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
About Wipro :
We are a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company – and we empower our customers, colleagues and communities to thrive in an ever-changing world. From building sandcastles to skyscrapers, launching spaceships to launching moonshot ideas – our ambition allows us to find a way to achieve the seemingly impossible.
Wipro employees globally :250,000
Nationalities represented in our workforce : 135
countries have employee presence :35
Wipro employees identify
as female :36 %