HPCL Recruitment 2022 | PSU Govt. Engg. Jobs 2022
HPCL Recruitment 2022 |HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022 | Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumental Engineering related Branches are Eligible to Apply
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022: Notification (Soon)
HPCL Recruitment 2022:
HPCL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will soon post an official notification for the recruitment of engineers on its website. Candidates will be picked based on their GATE 2022 results, with an interview round following. HPCL employment are open to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or chemical engineering. Students interested in applying should read the article below for important information such as the amount of positions available and how to apply.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, or GATE, is a national-level entrance exam administered by seven IITs and IISc Bangalore on a rotational basis. On February 1, 2, 8, and 9, GATE 2022 will be held online. (This is a computer-based test.) The exam is held every year for admission to MTech and Ph.D. programmes. GATE is also used to select people for a variety of government agencies.
- HPCL Recruitment 2022:
- HPCL Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
- HPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification :
- HPCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- HPCL Vacancies 2022
- HPCL Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Application Process:
- Application Fee for HPCL Recruitment 2022
- Admit Card :
- HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
- HPCL Selection Process 2022 :
- HPCL Salary 2022
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
|PSU Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL)|
|Branches Required||Mechanical/ Civil /Electrical /Instrumental Engineering|
|Post Available||Engineer Trainee|
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification :
The recruitment notification for 2022 is not released yet.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The dates are all preliminary. For the most up-to-date information, return to the site on a regular basis.
|HPCL Application Form Start Date||March 2022|
|HPCL Application Form END Date||April 2022|
|Last date for Application payment||April 2022|
|Admit Card Release||Sept 2022|
|HPCL Exam date||Sept 2022|
HPCL Vacancies 2022
There are a total of 200 openings for the position of engineer in the HPCL Recruitment 2022. The list of HPCL Engineer vacancies in 2022 is organized by post. This data is derived from job openings from the previous year.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
HPCL Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Your educational qualification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from an AICTE approved/UGC recognised institution/deemed university.
- You must score at least 60% if you are a member of the UR/OBC NCL/EWS. You must have received a minimum of 50% in the suitable engineering stream as described below if you are a member of the SC/ST/PwBD group.
- If you are in your final year/semester of an engineering degree, you are also eligible to apply for HPCL recruitment 2022.
Age Limit :
- Candidates seeking for the position must be under the age of 25.
- The above age requirements must be met as of the application deadline.
- Age relaxation will be given to certain candidates based on Govt guidelines.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens only.
How to Apply Online for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
Here are the ways to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022.
- Look for the career>current openings>engineering roles>apply online link on HPCL’s official website, www.hindustanpetroleum.com.If you are enrolling for the first time, you must first sign up for a new registration by clicking the sign up for a new registration link.
- Fill in the essential information on the registration page and click the Register button.
- After successfully enrolling for HPSC Recruitment, you will receive a registration number and a password to your email address and cellphone number.
- Log in using your HPCL registration number and password to complete the application form.
- Fill out the HPSC Application form with your personal information, educational credentials, and other relevant details.
- Upload a recent colored passport-size photos as well as your signature in the box provided.
- Finally, pay the HPCL 2022 application fee and print the application form for future reference.
Application Fee for HPCL Recruitment 2022
According to your category, the application cost for HPCL Engineer recruitment must be paid using Debit/Credit card/UPI/Net Banking. The status “Your Transaction is Completed” will appear on the screen once fees have been received successfully.
The price is $1180 plus any payment gateway fees for UR, OBC-NCL, and EWS candidates.
SC, ST, and PWD candidates are not charged.
Applicants must pay the required fee through the online.
Admit Card :
Download Admit Card for HPCL Recruitment 2022
- Visit HPCL’s official website.
- ‘Careers’ should be selected.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Download Admit Card for Relevant Post Via Advertisement Number.’
- Type in the candidate’s Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Login/Submit/View Admit Card.’
- The HPCL Recruitment 2022-2022 Admit Card is now available for download.
- Candidates should print one or two coloured copies of the Admit Card for use during the examination and as a reference in the future.
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for HPCL CBT is as follows:
|Part 1: General Aptitude||– English Language|
– Quantitative Aptitude Test
– Logical reasoning
|Part 2: Technical/Professional Knowledge||Question related to your Engineering Branch/domain|
The Computer Based Test will be divided into two sections, each with objective questions and no negative marking. After a basic evaluation of their application, uploaded documents, and a category- and discipline-specific merit list in the Computer Based Test, eligible applicants will be asked for Group Task & Personal Interview.
The minimum qualifying marks in the Domain portion for all categories are 50%. In terms of overall marks (i.e. general aptitude + technical), 60 percent for UR/EWS and 54 percent for SC/ST/PwBD/OBC NC. Candidates must also complete a pre-employment medical examination that fulfils the Company’s standards for the position.
HPCL Selection Process 2022 :
The HPCL Recruitment 2022 selection process will involve the following stages:
- CBT (computer-based test)
- Group task
Those who pass the CBT will be invited to the next stage. All candidates who pass all stages will be placed on a merit list that is arranged by discipline and category. Computer-based test + group task + personal interviews are required, and candidates will be hired based on the number of openings in each category and subject.
HPCL Salary 2022
In 2022, candidates hired as HPCL Engineers will be compensated in the E2 grade. The annual CTC will be Rs.15.17 lakhs. The CTC is for candidates working in major cities and may differ for those working in other locations.
Other Perks and Allowances for HPCL Recruitment
The following items are included in the CTC for HPCL 2022 recruitment:
- Base Pay
- Retirement Benefits
- Dearness Allowance
Cafeteria Allowance, as well as Performance Related Pay (calculated at maximum), which is based on a number of factors and provided in accordance with the Corporation’s rules.
To Get Other PSU Recruitment Information Click Here to read more…